- 70% of Americans are willing to spend an average of 13% more with companies they believe provide excellent customer service
- 60% believe businesses have not increased their focus on providing good customer service
- 78% of consumers have bailed on a transaction or not made an intended purchase because of poor customer service
- 59% will try a new brand or company for a better service experience
It is clear that customer service and quality management is an important issue for companies in consumer packaged goods.
For this, beCPG offers a module for managing incidents:
- A workflow of customer complaints
- Management of non-conformities
- A dashboard for monitoring incidents
- Analysis cubes to build your own queries
|Workflow of customer complaints|
|Creation of customer complaint|
The benefits of the module are multiple:
- Faster because of automated processing
- Products conform to specifications
- Better monitoring of corrective and preventive actions
- Traceability on exchanged emails, letters because they are stored in beCPG. In addition, adding attachments to customer complaints is very easy, thanks to the integration with messaging tools.
- Reporting to simple questions such as:
- The number of customer complaints by Products / Plants / Clients / ...
- The evolution of customer complaints over the time
- Types of customer complaints
- The average response time according to criteria such as the type of claims, the severity
|Dashboard of issues|
|Reporting with chart on customer complaints|